[CURRENTLY SOLD OUT]
I open up a limited number of commission reservations each year.
I do not have any spots available at the moment, but I’m planning to open my next set of reservations in December 2020, for completion in Spring/Summer 2021.
Leave your information below to get your name on the list.
Planning to give the gift of a commission?
After purchase, I will email you a beautiful gift card pdf, designed by me, for you to print and give.
Commissions Notification List
I am excited to offer commissioned paintings for collectors, creating custom pieces in Tracie’s own unique, slightly abstracted style.
Enter your email address to receive specific notification when I am taking more commissions.
Are you ready to commission a painting?
Please carefully read the entire description below before purchasing a reservation.
I look forward to working with you to create your one-of-a-kind painting!
1. Purchase the $400 commission reservation listing below. This holds your spot on my calendar.
2. Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
Size painting and orientation (horizontal, vertical, square).
Provide 1-3 reference photos of what you would like to have painted, if you have them.
Provide links to your favorite 2-5 paintings that you would like your piece to be inspired by.
Provide other thoughts on what you are hoping from your commission. Please elaborate as much as necessary, as this information is critical to a successful commission.
- Colors you love
- Colors you want to avoid (this can be left blank though!)
- Specify whether or not this piece can be shown on Instagram during it’s process.
- Is there a place that is special to you, perhaps a honeymoon location or memorable vacation spot?
- Are there flowers that hold deep meaning?
- Do you have a room that needs a certain burst of color?
3. Sign commission contract that I send to you by email.
4. Pay price of commission and shipping, listed below.
- Commission price is in addition to the reservation price.
- Shipping is usually $90 flat rate U.S. (Canada is more, and customs fees are the responsibility of the collector. If shipping costs are of concern to you, please inquire ahead of time for an estimate.)
- I will send the invoice via Paypal, which allows you to securely pay by Paypal or credit card.
- Once the commission agreement is signed and paid for, there are no refunds.
5. Painting commences during set duration. Painting is usually completed within 1-2 weeks of beginning.
6. I will email update photos approximately halfway through. Upon completion of the painting, I will send a final photo. Collector gives approval or minor edits. Any extensive edits (as judged extensive by the artist) beyond that are subject to a 15%+ additional fee.
7. Painting ships to collector! Woohoo!
What I will paint: landscapes, florals, animals, buildings.
What I won’t paint: humans, or anything in a style different than my own, exact duplicates of paintings (though I’m happy to rely heavily on them for inspiration).
Materials: Acrylic paints on gallery depth stretched canvas. Please discuss it with me if you are looking to use a different substrate.
Countries: Commissioned paintings are only available to ship to U.S. and Canada at this time.
Prices listed do not include the $400 reservation fee.
All extra large paintings (below) will need special attention: They either (1) ship as rolled canvas, and collector will need to bring to their local framer to have it stretched onto bars, at collector’s additional expense, or (2) can remain fully stretched if you are able to pick it up in person.
Contact Tracie for larger pieces or murals.
With so much love,